Experience an abundance of wildlife, scenery, cultural community experiences on this 19 day Uganda Safari. For most people mountain Gorilla trekking and Chimpanzee tracking are the highlight of this safari. There are amazing opportunities of seeing numerous exotic animals like Rhinos, lions, hippos, buffaloes, leopard, elephants, and several species of birds. Enjoy the thundering Murchison Falls and the crater lakes is the western and southwestern of the country. This journey will bring you close to nature and culture – Uganda, the Pearl of Africa!
Uganda Safari Highlights:
- Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Game drives in Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburo National Parks
- Boat cruises in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park
- Nature walk in Bigodi Swamp
- Crater Lakes
- Tree Climbing Lions of Ishasha
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Community experience in Ankole at Rwenjeru camp site farm.
- Photo session at the Equator