Book one of our amazing Uganda Safaris packages today and explore the Pearl of Africa with the best touring team.
Highlights of our Uganda Safaris
- Gorilla Trekking in the deep jungles and misty hillsides of Bwindi
- Mountain Climbing expeditions at one of Africa’s tallest mountain ranges
- Chimpanzee tracking experiences
- Wildlife viewing experiences in different national parks allover Uganda
- Amazing Boat trips and adventure on the great river Nile
- Bird watching to discover over 1000 bird species in Uganda
- Unforgettable cultural encounters with the local communities in the Ugandan villages
Experience an abundance of wildlife, scenery, cultural community experiences on this 9 day Uganda chimpanzee habituation Safari. For most people mountain Gorilla trekking and Chimpanzee habituation experiences are the highlight of this safari. This Uganda Safari will bring you close to nature and culture for the time you will be in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa!
This tour takes you to Uganda’s smallest savannah national park with a total od 370km2. The park is a home to over 350 bird species as well as Zebra, eland,
If your dream has been to live a true African adventure, then this is a trip worth taking. The 13 day adventure takes you to three amazing countries (Uganda, Rwanda and Congo) with lots of cultural, nature, wildlife and Gorilla trekking experiences. You will not only get an opportunity to meet the primates but you will have a chance to hike the Nyiragongo Mountain in Congo where you get to view the glowing views of the lava lake
The 19 day Best of Uganda Safari allows you to enjoy a memorable holiday in the most of Uganda’s premier national parks – giving you a mixture of primate and wildlife adventure experience. Trek the mountain gorillas, chimpanzees, as well as enjoying game at Queen Elizabeth national park, Lake Mburo and a visit to the source of R.Nile the longest river in the world.
Kenya and Uganda offer you an amazing life time opportunity to visit the two popular East African countries. The tour package include participating in the Great Migration that occur annually